Terms & Conditions
- Ludo Returns allows one to play a traditional Ludo game. There will be options to play against a real online player and also against a friend.
- The game also allows the User to practice his or her moves by playing against the computer.
How to Use Ludo Returns?
Ludo Returns can alter or change the Terms and Conditions, regulations, rules, policies, and usage terms, as mentioned here, or by posting in Ludo Returns website or app. If someone is using this app, then he/she must accept such Terms and Conditions, regulations, rules, policies, etc. Ludo Returns can send an email or post notifications to the User’s registered email id also, regarding these Terms and Conditions. The User is allowed to take the help of the options given in such announcements o0f emails. With the help of those emails, the User can accept or reject the altered rules and regulations, policies, and Terms and Conditions. If the User fails to do the same, within the given period, then he or she will be deemed to have accepted and embraced the changed and altered policies, rules, regulations, terms and Conditions, as referred by Ludo Returns.
For any person who is using the Ludo Returns app for getting the access of the online gaming services, or maybe for taking part in several games and contests, being conducted by Ludo Returns, it will be mandatory to follow the Terms and Conditions, regulations, rules, and policies, as referred to by Ludo Returns about Ludo Returns Services.
Some specific Ludo Returns Services, being referred to in the Ludo Returns app or websites, may be subject to additional regulations, rules, and policies, and so on. The added conditions will prevail, to the extent that these Terms and Conditions are not consistent with the additional requirements set down.
Ludo Returns, may at its absolute and sole discretion:
- Suspend, change, or discontinue any or all part of the Ludo Returns Services.
- Suspend, restrict, or terminate any User’s access to all or any part of Ludo Returns or Ludo Returns Services.
- Move, remove, or reject any material that may be submitted by the User of the app or website.
- Establishing limits and general practices concerned with the usage of Ludo Returns.
- Delete or deactivate a user’s account as well as all the related files and information on the account.
- Remove or move any content which is available on the Ludo Returns app or website.
In case any user breaches or Ludo Returns believes that a specific user has breached these policies, regulations, Terms, and Conditions, or has improperly or illegally utilized Ludo Returns Services or Ludo Returns. Ludo Returns may, at its absolute and sole discretion, and without any prior notice to the User, suspend, terminate or restrict such User’s access to any or all part of the Ludo Returns Services or Ludo Returns, delete or deactivate the account of the User and all the related information. Ludo Returns can also delete any content uploaded by the User on Ludo Returns, and further, it can take legal and technical steps as it fits necessary.
Consent of the users to receive communications, for instance, administrative messages, announcements, advertisements from Ludo Returns, or any of its associates, partners, or licensors.
If Ludo Returns charges any platform fee from the users, in respect of any Ludo Returns Services, then Ludo Returns shall repay such a platform fee, without any further delay, in the case of removal or suspension of the User’s account or Ludo Returns Services due to deficiency or negligence on part of the Ludo Returns, but not if such a suspension is because of:
- Any situation which is beyond the control of Ludo Returns.
- Any inadequate performance or breach by the User of any of these regulations, rules, Terms, and Conditions.
Users can ask for permission for the usage of any Ludo Returns content by writing to the helpdesk of Ludo Returns.
Ludo Returns consists of a combination of the partners, associates, licensors, users of Ludo Returns and also, the content created by Ludo Returns. Ludo Returns all the Intellectual Property Rights in all the software underlying Ludo Returns Services and Ludo Returns as well as the materials published on the Ludo Returns, including the marks, logos, illustrations, contests, games, software, advertisements, graphics, images video, and audio clippings and Flash Animation owned by Ludo Returns as well as its partners, associates, and licensors. Users may not change, transmit, publish, participate in the sale or transfer of, create derivative works or, reproduce, publicly perform, distribute, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the content or materials on Ludo Returns, either in part or whole, without an express written license from Ludo Returns.
Users, at this moment grant to Ludo Returns and its partners, affiliates, associates, licensors an irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to use, create, reproduce derivative works of distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, transfer, transmit, and publish User’s content for any of the below-given purposes:
- Storage of User’s content in a remotely accessible database by the end-users, in return for a charge.
- Display of contents of the users on Ludo Returns.
- Distribution of the content of the users to other users trying to access or download it, either electronically or via any other media.
- The license will apply to the storage of the contents of the users as well as the distribution of the User’s content, in any form, technology, or medium.
- All names, marks, logos, trademarks, labels, intellectual and copyrights or proprietary rights on Ludo Returns belonging to any person, third party or entity are identified as proprietary to the respective owners and any controversies, claims, issues against these names, marks, logos, labels, copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary or intellectual rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to Ludo Returns.
Third-Party Services, Sites, and Products
Ludo Returns may consist of links to the other internet sites operated and owned by third parties. Ludo Returns does not have control over any internet sites other than Ludo Returns. It cannot be held responsible for any third-party site content. Ludo Return’s links to other third-party internet sites or inclusion of third-party content is not a part of the endorsement by Ludo Returns.
User’s transactions, correspondence, or related activities with third parties, including verification service providers and payment providers, are absolutely between the third party and the User. User’s transactions, correspondence, and usage of the services shall be subject to the conditions and terms, policies, and other services implemented by the third party. Users have to agree that Ludo Returns will not be liable or responsible for any damage or loss incurred.
Ludo Returns does not guarantee the integrity, quality, accuracy, and quality of the content offered by third parties.
Users below the age of eighteen years are not allowed to make any redemption or purchases on Ludo Returns. The Ludo Returns will disqualify such a person.
Users agree to provide accurate, correct, complete, and current information at the registration time and at all other times.
- A user will have to operate or register more than one user account with Ludo returns.
- Users agree not to use exploits, cheats, software, bots, automation, hacks, or any other third-party software.
- Users agree not to copy, alter, lease, rent, loan, sell, assign, reverse engineer, distribute or transfer any right to the software or technology underlying Ludo Returns or Ludo Returns Services.
- Users agree not to assist or institute or become involved in any type of attack or make other attempts to interrupt the Ludo Returns Services.
- Users agree not to utilize Ludo Returns for any of the below-given purposes:
- To harass, threaten, stalk, or violate someone’s legal rights.
- To engage in any obscene, indecent, racial, communal, or abusive action or communication.
- To store or collect personal information about other users.
- To interfere with or interrupt Ludo Returns, networks, or servers.
- In case the User disagrees with the terms and conditions, regulations, rules, and policies, Ludo Returns may, at its absolute and sole discretion, take the required remedial actions. These can be:
- Suspending, restricting or terminating any user’s access to any or all part of the Ludo Returns Services.
- Deleting or deactivating a user’s account and all the related files and information on the account.
- We are not awarding any prize to such a user.
For registration, the participants may require to provide the following information accurately:
- Name or User Name
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
To claim the winning point, the Participant will need to share his/her correct bank details.
- The money earned through Ludo will not be liable for any sort of transaction in case the winner gives incorrect details.
- The winners receive their winning amount within 24-48 hrs of submitting theirredeem request.
- In case of any delay with the winning prize amount, the participants can contact the helpdesk of Ludo Returns directly.
- Participants have to conform to the information about what they have read and will need to abide by all the terms and conditions.
- During the event, if a participant enters the address, and he or she belongs to either Odisha, Assam, Telangana. The Participant will not be allowed to continue to sign up around in the paid section of the Contest, which is described below.
Contest(s), Participation, and Prizes
Ludo Returns has a platform in which the participant can purchase through the Ludo Returns, coins. These can be bought through Debit Card, Credit Card, PayTM Wallet, Net Banking, etc. Through these purchases, the participants have access to challenge anyone random or their friends on the platform by selecting an appropriate table.
In case the player ends up losing a game, the coins will be deducted instantly. The amount dedicated will be equal to the amount of the playing table. The Participant who ends up winning the game will earn coins in the Ludo Returns wallet.
Ludo Returns has the right to deduct 18 % of the winning coins against the GST taxations and Platform fees.
The winner will be able to see the winning coins right after winning in his or her Ludo returns wallet. The winning coins will reflect the amount deducted against the platform fee.
The winner will have access to redeem his or her winning coins either into the PayTM wallet or bank account. All the winner has to do is to submit a redeem request by paying out the correct account details.
In case of any the situation where a participant exits a game in the middle of misses to play his or her turn for three consecutive times, then the Participant will be considered as lost, and the coins will be automatically deducted from his or her account. It will then credit to the wallet of the winner.
Only the participants will be allowed to use their coins in the 1/1 or friend’s mode. In the practice mode, the coins are not utilized.
The Legality of Game of Skill
The skill games are considered to be legal and are not included in Indian gaming legislation such as the Public Gambling Act of 1867. The Supreme court of India, in the recent case of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153), has given a verdict that the success ultimately depends on the knowledge, experience, and training of the player which is known as the game of skill.
The above-described phenomenon is known as a game of skill. One the Participant receives the number; it is upon him or her to plan out a strategy. Either you move the different tokens at the same time, or you run the same token repeatedly to ensure safety from the competitor’s token.
In the game of Ludo, a tremendous amount of strategy and planning is involved in understanding to understand the movement of the competitor.
The player who has prior experience and the strategic skills, coupled with the presence of the mind, will have more chances of winning the game.
Ludo Returns a mode to practice, which all the players to prior test their skills before actually playing the paid way.
Ludo Returns, suggests all the players who are inexperienced in investing a reasonable amount of time on the practice mode to sharpen their skills and understand the kind of strategy required to be used.
- A participant should have very high technical skills to have high chances of winning at the Ludo game.
- Each Participant, by participating in the Contest (s) agrees and acknowledges that he or she is indulging in a game of skills.
- Only participants above 18 years of age are allowed to take part in the Contest (s).
- Only participants who are currently residing in India are allowed to part in the Contest (s).
- Participants participating in the Contest (s) need to have avail mail addresses.
- The participants who have registered on Ludo Returns and have registered before the start of the round, as per the prescribed procedure will be eligible to take part in the contests and win.
The prize money of the Participant is subjected to TDS as per stated in the Income Tax Act 1961. The winners will be given the TDS certificates against any tax deductions. It is the responsibility of the winners to take care of payment of any other tax, which is applicable, but which does not include gift tax, income tax, etc. by the winning amount.
The final decision lies with the Ludo Returns and cannot be questioned.
During the event, if a participant enters the address, and he or she belongs to either Odisha, Assam, Telangana, then the Participant will not be allowed to continue
The decision to suspend or terminate any participant lies in the discretion of Ludo Returns. In case of any balance remaining in the User’s account on the actual date of deactivation, the amount shall be reimbursed to the User through the online means with Ludo Returns subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable.
In case it is found that the Participant who was playing is under 18 years of age. Ludo Returns has the discretion to disqualify the Participant and forfeit his/her prize and terminate his participation.
All the prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Bonuses are not allowed to be exchanged/redeemed for cash or kind.
If Ludo Returns notices that any of the statutory or regulatory compliances are needed for carrying out any of the Contest (s), or if it brings to the notice of Ludo Returns who conducts any of the Contest (s) is strictly prohibited, then Ludo Returns has the access to withdraw or cancel such Contest (s) without informing the Participant or the winner in advance.
Release and Limitations of Liability
Users can access the services provided by Ludo Returns on the Ludo Return voluntarily at their very own risk. Ludo Returns will not be held responsible in case of any damage by User during the access to services of Ludo Returns.
By assessing the Ludo Returns services and Ludo Returns, users agree to indemnify the Ludo Return and any of its partners, directors, licensors, employees from all the liability, expenses, cost, etc. which arises during the services used.
Ludo Returns under no circumstance accepts any of the liability either severally or jointly in case of any omissions or errors on behalf of its self or the third party.
It is the participants who will be held responsible in case of any situation which arises during the access of any of the Ludo Returns services by conducting an illegal act or due with these Terms and Conditions.
In the scenario of Ludo Returns allowing its participants to access all the services which are hosted on the Ludo Returns, to the amount which is permitted by the law, the users can release every right claim, actions, causes of effects which any of them will have against the Ludo Returns, its associates, officers, sponsors, directors, representatives, etc. for any of the mishaps or injuries which arise out of the Ludo Returns services which are related to the Contests.
The extent which is permitted by the law, neither Ludo returns nor the holding company, directors, professional advisors, affiliates, employees will be responsible for the failure to misdelivery or untimely delivery of any such material or information.
Any material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through Ludo Returns is done at the User’s discretion, competence, acceptance, and risk, and the User will be solely responsible for any potential damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from a User’s download of any such material.
Ludo Returns shall make best endeavours to ensure that the Ludo Return(s) is error-free and secure, however, neither Ludo Returns nor any of its partners, licensors or associates makes any warranty that:
- the Ludo Returns(s) will meet Users’ requirements,
- Ludo Returns(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of Ludo Return(s) will be accurate or reliable, and
- the quality of any products, Ludo Returns Services, information, or other material that Users purchase or obtain through Ludo Return com(s) will meet Users’ expectations.
In case Ludo Returns discovers any error, including any failure in the determination of Winners or the transfer of amounts to a User’s account, Ludo Returns reserves the right (exercisable at its discretion) to rectify the error in such manner as it deems fit, including through a set-off of the erroneous payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the User’s account of the quantity of incorrect cash. In case of exercise of remedies by this clause, Ludo Returns agrees to notify the User of the error and of the use of the solution (s) to rectify the same.
To the extent permitted under law, neither Ludo Returns nor its partners, licensors or associates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any Ludo Returns Services, events or Contest(s) being hosted or provided, or intended to be organized or provided by Ludo Returns and requiring specific permission or authority from any statutory body or any state or the central government, or the board of directors shall be deemed cancelled or terminated if such consent or authorization is either not obtained or denied either before or after the availability of the relevant Ludo Returns Services, events or Contest(s) are hosted or provided.